If you no longer have access to the email address associated with your FishExplorer account, we may be able to get you logged back in. If we are not, you may need to establish a new FishExplorer account.
Please contact us using the form on our Contact Page
for help with your login credentials. Include any pertinent information that may help us locate and verify your account. Example items include:
Contact FishExplorer support...
Wait, go back, I do remember my UserName...
- Last 4 digits of the credit card used for FxR+ subscription
- Street Address if you have an FxR+ subscription
- Zip code associated with your FishExplorer account
- Username used for FishExplorer login
- Nickname for your account registered on FishExplorer
- Phone number if you included this in your FishExplorer account