DENVER -- Colorado Parks and Wildlife is ending the public fish salvage at Barr Lake State Park beginning immediately. Irrigation demands have decreased since the July salvage was requested and anglers should follow the normal regulations:
- A valid Colorado fishing license is required in accordance with state statutes.
- A state parks pass is required ($7 Daily Pass or $70 Annual Pass).
- All legal fishing methods are allowed.
- Minimum size for walleye and saugeye is 15 inches long.
- Only one walleye or saugeye in the aggregate longer than 21 inches may be taken per day.
Colorado Parks and Wildlife manages 42 state parks, more than 300 state wildlife areas, all of Colorado's wildlife, and a variety of outdoor recreation. For more information go to cpw.state.co.us
For more information about Division of Wildlife go to: http://wildlife.state.co.us.