1. Expand my fishing knowledge by fishing with other anglers that are great at their specific type of fishing.
2. Pass whatever knowledge of fishing I have on to others so that they too can enjoy the sport I've dedicated my life to.
3. Actively recruit new anglers, especially kids.
4. Fish more with close friends and family. In the last few years it seems I only fish for business - that has to change!
5. Fish new waters and new species for the experience.
6. Generally increase my stewardship of the outdoors.
OK, enough resolutions. I want to thank all of you for reading and participating with this website. It's been fun and informative in '07 and can only get better. I want to thank all of those people who have helped me establish a place in the fishing industry, however miniscule it may be. Along the same lines, I'd like to thank those who have believed in me enough to invest some of their marketing dollars. Recreation industries are tight right now; I strive to show them a good return on their investment. The companies I work with are the best at what they do and I'm proud to represent their products.
I want to thank all of those who fished with me last year and look forward to fishing with you again. Better yet, I can't wait to fish with a bunch of new folks. Thanks also to our fishy leader Matt for his help with my new website (check it out at www.fishfulthinker.com). You da man, Matt...Fish Big in '08!
Lastly I want to thank my wife Stephanie for putting up with my constant ramblings, fishing ideas, theories, stories, travel, frustrations and riduculously early wake-up calls. She's my hero and I wish for us to have a another great year personally and her to have a another great year in real estate.
RonnyCast, CO 1/2/2008 7:16:42 PM I resolve to make a trip to Clear Lake this year and seek out some of those ridiculously large bass. Did you see that FLW west coast championship from that lake this past year? Napa and fish all in one trip, thatís Nice.
MM, CO 1/6/2008 2:30:45 PM Chad , i want to thank you for all your knowledge and insite you contrubute to this site and the radio show and I never had so much fun learning and having fun like I did on the tooth this summer . you are a good person and a heck of an angler I hope I can only be half the angler and person you are . good luck in the new year and looking foward to get on the Commanche in 08 . MnM