Post By: jerussell1980 Posted: 10/10/2012 11:54:15 AM Points: 40
Alright guys, cherry creek is a calling. I am taking my wife to michigan to visit family and she will be gone for 3 weeks. hence, fishing will be a priority, any day, most any time while she is gone. I will plan to head up to CC on that Friday the 26th. I fly back that Thursday night.
Anyone interested in fishing for the day let me know. The fall bite should be hitting these next couple weeks (hopefully) and I am looking for some great eye action. If anyone wants some company on their boat I will pitch in a few bucks for fuel for the day. If no takers, I might bring up my jon boat. Battery wont last long but might be able to get around for the morning bite anyway. Either way, let me know if anyone is interested or looking for some conversation and hopefully some great fishing (and catching too )
Hey Jason and Bud it was about this time last year we went out together wasn't it? Anyhow I'm sure we can work out a day to hit the creek together in those 3 weeks. Possibly even early on the 26th if I can get the day off and weather permitting. As you know the weather is really unpredictable this time of year.
Thanks Bud and Kev. I won't have a ton of email/internet access when I am in Michigan but that Thursday night when I get home I will be checking to see what is happening weather wise. Hopefully it can be a nice day (perhaps a nice baro drop day like today :).
Look forward to seeing you guys and getting some eyes out there.
Reply by: Wisconsin Posted: 10/11/2012 5:04:29 AM Points: 206
Great job, you the man, Is there size limit on rope at the creek ? lol Wife and I are going up sat. was thinking bite should be on and maybe the giants will start to feed, maybe we will run into you and fom WISCO
Reply by: jerussell1980 Posted: 10/25/2012 9:17:10 AM Points: 40
my flight gets in tonight. I have read some reports that the bite is slowing but keeping hope since a few guys had some decent days. Anyone still interested in tomorrow? I know the Temp is supposed to drop pretty good tonight and the Baro should drop as well so hopefully tomorrow would be a good day. Let me know if anyone thinks its worth the trip up from the springs.
Reply by: IceFishingFool Posted: 10/25/2012 10:52:50 AM Points: 4775
Im not holding out much hope for a bite turnon just yet, think the Morning would be tolerable, if really dressed for the weather, high for the day of 35 ?? Any wind would make the fisherman miserable if not rewarded with a fish now and then. It really turned off yesterday, kind of hard to swallow only one fish in the boat. But thats fishing LOL
Yeah, I just got in a few ago. Very cruddy weather. I suppose I have to put my fishing desires on hold for a few days. Good luck to anyone who braves it. Hopefully I can get up there soon while the wifey is away... :)